Friday, May 30, 2008

Thank God for Laptops!


We all know things are getting busier at the office, but today it all came to standstill when the server went down just before everyone arrived at work. I hung around until lunch as there was quite a bit of reading that needed my attention, but when lunch had passed and the server was still down, I looked out my window at the beautiful Friday afternoon and decided I had spent enough time in the office.

I mean seriously, this is what laptops are for! So I packed up my computer and found myself a shady spot on the beach. I managed to get some good writing in and even had a little company here and there (see above).

And just in case your wondering, Morgan got in before the server crashed so he was able to work productively at the office . . .

Blessings and G'(Fri)day!

No comments: