Sunday, June 29, 2008

Liturgy Directorate


Over a month ago, I posted a bit about my work in the Liturgy Directorate. I did not have a photo to post at the time, but I do now. A few more people have been added since this photo was taken, but I thought it would be good to show at least some of my coworkers.

Front Row (L to R): Sister Anna, OP (International Liturgy Group Coordinator with whom I work very closely); Brendon (Stations of the Cross and Liturgy Support Officer to make sure we are all on track); Bernard (Sacristy Manager)

Back Row: Yours truly; Fr Peter Williams (Director of Liturgy); David (Music Officer); Fr Franco (Stations of the Cross Coordinator); John (Music Support Officer); James (Stations of the Cross and Operations Assistant); Louise (Fr Peter’s PA)

As I mentioned before, I am fortunate to be in a great team. It is an honour to help plan what will be some beautiful liturgies. Only two weeks to go!

Australian word of the day: “Way Out” = “Exit”

No comments: